Saturday, September 5, 2009

What does "Survive" mean?

Survive means different things to different people.

It ranges from living through a bad storm to the end of the world and everything in between.
You need to decide on what type of "Prepper" you want to be. Do you want to be the person who lives on top of a mountian with 30 years of supplies at the ready or the person who just want to survive until the Goverment steps in to help.

Does "to survive" mean living out of the garbage can and drinking out of the potty pot........it can.
If you take some prep steps it will not come down to this. This is the point of this blog to help you prep to survive........and defend ( if you choose too).

Myself I plan for 30 to 60 days of survival at my home. I do have plans for having to bug out and also for bugging in. My main plan is to Bug in (stay at home). Why at home? because it is my home it is where I feel the safest. I can stock up on things I need, I have security here and I can defend it if I have too.

Can you plan for everything? not really, it depends on how much time, effort and money you want to invest in Survival. We will cover different ways to do this in this blog.

Stay tuned more info on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment